Wheel - Honda (08W18-T7S-100)
2019-2022 Honda HR-V
- SKU: 08W18-T7S-100
- Other Names: 18" Wheel, Machine Finished Alloy
The perfect way to add extra wow factor to your new HR-V. Alloy wheels not only look amazing, they can help ensure the longevity of wheel bearings and suspension joints.
- Wheels are stringently tested to match all Honda requirements, as well as those from the Society of Automotive Engineers
- Hub-centric design ensures an exact Fit for wheel balance and less vibration to provide a smooth ride
- Width-matched to Fit your car precisely for proper clearance and handling
- Clear-coat finish over the front of the wheels helps prevent corrosion and makes cleaning easier
- New tires are required for some applications.
- Requires Tires, Yokohama
- Condition: New
- Install Time: 1 hour
- Sold In Quantity: 1
- May Be Required: 08W18-T7S-100
|Year||Make||Model||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2022||Honda||HR-V||EX, EX-L, LX, Sport||1.8L L4 - Gas|
|2021||Honda||HR-V||EX, EX-L, LX, Sport||1.8L L4 - Gas|
|2020||Honda||HR-V||EX, EX-L, LX, Sport, Touring||1.8L L4 - Gas|
|2019||Honda||HR-V||EX, EX-L, LX, Sport, Touring||1.8L L4 - Gas|
Honda Parts Direct
Honda Parts Direct is a proud member of the Wilson Group, one of the fastest growing automotive groups in the Southwest. Our success has been built by the management and staff’s commitment to our customers, to our employees, and to our community.
Our store opened in Scottsdale in 1998 and moved to the present location in 1999, serving thousands of sales and service customers annually. We have earned the prestigious Presidents Award, given by American Honda Motor Corporation, more than any other Honda dealership in the valley. The employment longevity of our staff has contributed to a growing number of repeat customers and high customer satisfaction scores.
As a corporate citizen, our store made donations to several local and national charities including Chrysalis Domestic Violence Shelters, Crisis Nursery, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, JCC and Special Olympics, Childhelp, Hopi School and Phoenix Suns Charities. In addition, management and staff participated in the Denim Day Breast Cancer Research program and donated clothing, toys and personal items to St. Luke’s at South Mountain.